The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Big Brother 10

Go down 
+5
DaisyLucy
emjay
dior
SummerLove
Red
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:52 am

Yeah, I do like Bea - she's proved to be quite funny!

What a shame, Noirin got booed. I'm glad Isaac walked out too because he was so arrogant he'd have just ruined it.

Now he can whisk her off to America and none of us will have to bother with them anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 am

im soooooooooooo glad norin got booed.. lol ol,,, and as for issac,, gutted he left yes hes arrogant but would have been sooooooooooooo funny to see wot bea would have done...lol lol..
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Am watching bb nw and sooo glad norin gone,, what a complete bitch!!! Im so luving bea at the mo,,, GO GIRL!!
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:19 pm

I think Siavash needs to win after everything he's been through - and especially because of how he's dealt with it. Such a gent.
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 am

No hes sulking to much,, and hes a cheater!! Lol,, wot goes around comes around!!! Hehe,, im so evil!!
Back to top Go down
smith

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 am

Yea Siavash should win, poor bloke.
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:53 am

Ol,, am i watching different bb to what the both of you are??? Its sooooo his own fault!!! Or maybe i am just evil!!!
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Luved bb last nyt ,,, n dogface may be changing for the worst!!! Halfwit was soooo funny what a classic wind up! And does bea not realize that the danny( is that his name ??) hes only bein nice now coz the eviction!!! Lol lol!!
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 pm

I enjoyed the Alice in Wonderland task, it looked fun. Although there's no way I could have done the eating task! And probably not the cake one that Hira had to do either.

The argument was funny the other night, especially as they were all dressed in such funny costumes, trying to be serious.

I wonder who will go tomorrow... I hope it's David or Lisa.
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 am

I hope Freddie will go tonight.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:22 pm

I actually think Bea could be at risk of going tonight, after watching her make a fuss over nothing with Lisa and the Frosties. If she's not fussed if she has cornflakes or Frosties, then what was all the arguing about?

I think she just does and says these things for a bit of camera time.
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 pm

I thought that too over the frosties or cornflakes. If she doesn't mind either, why start an arguement?! Bea does appear to like being the centre of attention. Also other day saying she needed space from Freddie, have chance to mix with rest of the group and now she is back around him all the time.
I will be happy if Bea or Freddie go.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Oh well, it was Hira - which I guess wasn't unpredictable, she just didn't get enough votes to stay.
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Red wrote:
I think she just does and says these things for a bit of camera time.

That's what BB is all about though, getting '5' mins of fame Wink
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Lol lol,,, i was soooo pmsl when they were tryin to get rodrego in the pool!!! Hes such a drama queen!!! Lol lol,,,n as for the cornflakes n frosties!! Hehe,, and soz but i still like freddie next out lisa,, then david,,, then bea,,, then ....rodrego!!! Dogface 2 win!!!!
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

I really can't stand Bea anymore!! She is being such a bitch. She starts telling people her opinion of them (or something else) and when they disagree with her, on come the tears and she storms off tot he diary room crying "bully!"

She will start talking at someone and will go on and on and on and on and then she says "Stop talking about it, you're upsetting me!" Strange woman.

She certainly tried it on Freddie. She tried it again with Marcus, and because he stood up to her all the more, she just cried a bit more.

She did it again with Charlie lastnight, over the water incident. Bitch. She really has to go. Her face was a picture when Siavash was going to move beds because she wanted to sleep next to him. She'll probably try and bring him down next.

I think that when she went into that house she knew Freddie was popular (at the time) so latched onto him. But when she realised that being friends with him wasn't going to get her anywhere, she started acting up for more camera time. I hope David finds out how two-faced she is in the diary room with regards to him.

And as for Charlie, he is such a stirring grass! Anything that anyone says, he has to run off and tell the person they're talking about, which causes more arguments. He really should not win!!
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Totally agree with all u have said Red,,, who do u think should win? Because i really dont know??
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:22 pm

I'm not sure...

Certainly not Bea or Charlie, for reasons stated above. I'm not keen on Lisa, although she is playing quite a good game, keeping a group around her, and almost being the head of the house. David is just too stupid.

Marcus is arrogant, but he is entertaining. Sophie is quite sweet, but she doesn't actually do anything. The same with Rodrigo. Although he was really sweet with the whole Queen thing, but is also quite aggressive and overreacts.

I do like Siavash and think he dealt with the whole Noirin/Issac thing with dignity. But he keeps refusing to nominate for some bizarre moral reason, which is completely the opposite of the game he went in there for.

Have I forgotten anyone...?

So, I think either Marcus or Siavash... (for now).
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Lol,, well i still like dogface,, i think,, marcur is ok as is savish but all the others i dpnt loke although rodrego is sooooo funny!! Lol,,, hope bea is next out!!
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 am

I think it's Bea, Marcus and David up for eviction this week.

Yaaay Bea to go! And she'd better not chicken out and walk!! She may be an even more hated hosuemate than Rex's girlfriend (who got 95% of the vote).
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:11 am

i cant stand bea she needs to go this week all she dose is cry cry cry . i have to say im thinking marcus to win maybe not everyones cup of tea but he makes me smile he is funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 am

Yes. Marcus really irritated me to begin with. But now I think he plays up just for fun, and is quite amusing.

I really liked Rex last year, because he didn't care and just did things to be awkward because he found them funny.

I don't have one particular favourite. Just as long as Lisa, David or Bea don't win. Bea's a bitch and the other two just aren't entertaining enough. Staying out of the way, just to avoid being nominated doesn't make a good housemate.
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:26 am

i agree cant stand lisa or dave hope they dont win yes i also liked rex .This year however just dosent have the same buzz about it none of my friends watch it but i will as i am a hugh big bro fan but i can now talk to you guys about it now.
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:58 am

I keep fallin asleep 4 it !!! So im well behind!! Lol,, so i will have to tune into this to kerp informed!!! Lol lol
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 am

dont worry luv2shop you havent missed much its not been that great this year .i hope next year will b better .dont no about you but i would love to go on the show . Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 10
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next