The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Celebrity Big Brother Final

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Administrator
Red

Celebrity Big Brother Final Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Big Brother Final   Celebrity Big Brother Final Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 am

It's the last ever CBB final tonight - who do you think will win? Vinnie, Stephanie, Dane, Jonas or Alex?

I thought Vinnie would at first, but he tells too many "£400 socks" stories and can be quite mean to the others, so I think he's put a lot of people off.

Alex possibly could, as he has been stupid enough to pass for entertaining.

I do like Jonas - he's done well considering he's been left on his own for quite a bit of it.

And Dane has proved himself to be quite funny and sweet.

So, I don't know... I don't think Stephanie will win, though she's done well to get to the final with four men.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother Final   Celebrity Big Brother Final Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:02 am

i was the same really liked vinnie at first did want him to win,but he seemed to think just because he was a big name the public would let him win. i just started to think he was abit of big head and a bit of a nob. I am glad Alex won he just seemed like a nice person.I dont no about any one else but maybe now it might give katie a bit of break ,i no she has said and done a few silly things but everyone makes mistakes in their lives no one is perfect .But there you go sad it was the last one but we have bb in the summer to look forward too
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother Final   Celebrity Big Brother Final Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 am

Well now that Alex is popular she'll definitely be hanging onto him. It wasn't so long ago she dumped him on live TV. She's so wooden and unconvincing when she speaks that I never believe a word she says.

But he seems quite keen to be with her. Let's hope it lasts. Can't be good for those kids having a different man move into the house every few months.

I'm glad Alex won, he really grew on me over the last couple of weeks.

Let's hope the last Big Brother will be as good as this one was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother Final   Celebrity Big Brother Final Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:48 pm

yes she will have to hang onto him ,i think now a new program on itv may come about.I no she will not like the attension alex will get now but i hope for her sake and his she dosent distroy this relationship but then there a two sides to every story.I do agree its not fair on the kids.

But yes i do hope that the summers bb will good.
bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother Final   Celebrity Big Brother Final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother Final
Page 1 of 1