The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Big Brother 10

Go down 
+5
DaisyLucy
emjay
dior
SummerLove
Red
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:33 am

*PLEASE NOTE, if you DO NOT watch/like Big Brother then I urge you to not bother posting here to tell us - and let us discuss it in peace. Thank you!!*

I'm glad Noirin has told Marcus about her and Siavash. But Tom has walked now. I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 am

Its drove me mad since it started,,, but cant stop watchin it!! Lol,,, couldnt belive reading this hearing tom has left,, who will norin pounce on next??
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 am

Maybe she'll stick with Siavash now.

Apparently Tom was bored and had no one to talk to, so I assume Noirin couldn't have told him she fancied him or he might have stayed.
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 am

Well if he did really fancy her?? He will be sooooo gutted he walked!! Lol,, oh well they say you learn by your mistakes,, hehe
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 am

I didn't know Tom had walked out! Your always first with the news Red!! He did look bored.
When this series first started I found it hard to get into, it has become more interesting past few weeks. I wonder if they will replace Tom?
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 am

I only found out because I went to the BB website to check how to spell Noirin, hehe! Smile
Back to top Go down
emjay

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:13 pm

last nights show was hugely entertaining. The whole love triangle/quadruple(Is that the right word?) has had everyone in our house cringing, laughing, and shouting at these oddballs.

Love freddy. Yahhhh
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Freddy is driving me up the wall!! The noise he makes when he eats and drinks!! The Yahhhh doesn't help either!!
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Hehe aww I like Freddie. I think Siavash may win though, if he doesn't shoot himself in the foot with the whole Noirin thing... If not, then Freddie.

I didn't catch all of it lastnight, but I did get cross with her when she was telling Bea and Sophie that she'd realised she faniced Tom the most and was going to tell everyone else it wasn't going to work! Poor Siavash, I thought they were so sweet when they got together.

But from what I saw she only got as far as telling Marcus about her and Siavash, and he was moaning about them betraying his friendship - silly a*se.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am

Oooooo Noirin's ex-boyfriend is going into the house tonight, apparently!!
Back to top Go down
DaisyLucy

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

That should be interesting, that should cause a few problems.
I hope Charlie wins this years big brother Smile
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 pm

I can't stand Marcus, but I think Noirin needs to go. She's just stringing along every straight man in there!
Back to top Go down
emjay

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 am

Don't you think it's the ones you can't stand that provide the most enterainment? Just being annoyed or shaking your head in disbelief at what they come out with is all part of the fun. I agree about Noirin, there are names for people like that! Poor Siavash doesent know which way to turn.
As for Bea, I can't work her out. Very confusing scratch
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 am

Yes, Bea tries to come across as very free and liberal, yet she's quite judgemental of people, and can at times be very conservative.

I'm sure being followed around all day by Freddie, just grinning at you, must get annoying though Wink
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 am

Cant wait ti see wots gonna happen with nirin and her fella?? Lol,, and bea is really 2 faced,,, say it how you see it or shut it!!! Lol lol,,, dogface 2 win!!!
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 am

Pmsl,, last nights bb ws soo funny,, ha ha Saviash,, wot goes round cums around,, felt a bit sorry for him but then did he think a bout his gf when he was snogging norin,, and as for her what a bitch,,, and as for the yank !!! Errrrr,,, alpa male has just knoced marcus off the a list!!! Hehehe,,, but come on its gonna be a great wTch for a bit!!! Lol lol
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:29 am

But Siavash doesn't have a girlfriend. He admitted in the diary room at the beginning of the week that he lied about having a girlfriend when he went in the house so that there would be no pressure of a relationship while he was in there.

He said he's no good with women - which is why he's not coping so well with the Noirin thing.
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:43 am

In a mag i bought his gf ws in it with all pics of them,, although looked so alike could have passed for sister!! Lol,, i want norin to go but am findin new plot quite funny!! Im sooo nasty arnt i?? Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 am

LOL well in that case I have no idea who's single, telling lies, or what!

Her boyfriend is horrible, isn't he? Did you see him having a go at Bea lastnight for daring to say something to Noirin about Siavash?
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 am

Ll i kept sayin 2 my fella was ,, i should be in there!! Lol,, hiw can he say its not her business when livin in close dynamics like that its sooo her business!!! Say it how you see it!!! Cant wait for tonites ,,,, how sad its a fri night n ere me gettin all excited about bb,, lol lol,, oh well Sad i am!! Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 am

Noirin is bound to go. Marcus has really annoyed me, moping around this last week. But he seems to have picked himself up now and is friends with Siavash again.

I think Noirin will have annoyed too many people, hopping from one man to the next!

Apparently she told Liam that her and Siavash had one drunken kiss. Aside from the fact she'd been kissing him all week, she was kissing him under the covers about half an hour before the boyfriend knocked on the door!

I don't see how she can claim they are just friends!! Does she climb into bed and snog all her male friends? How strange...
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 am

well i know a name for her but better not put it on here,,,,may offend some..,,lol .... im even saving me can of,,,, diet coke for when its on .... hehehe.. Hasnt her fella been watchin it??? may b shell go aand him and charlie will get it on... lol lol
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 am

LUV2SHOP wrote:
well i know a name for her but better not put it on here,,,,may offend some
Yes, we know how easily they are offended Wink
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:10 am

LOL,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,, Laughing .... U LIKE MY NEW NAME......................
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Pmsl,, god i cant belive bea is growin on me!!! So funny wot she ws sayin about keepin issac company!! Lol lol,, n can noirin really not see wot seivash was trying to tell her???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Brother 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 10   Big Brother 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 10
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next