The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

last ever big brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natasha23

natasha23

last ever big brother Empty
PostSubject: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 am

well i can't wait just counting down the days now only six more to go now i hope they put some good people in this year really hoping it will be the best one ever dave thinks im a sad case but i dont care i love bb just only wish i could have had the chance to take part in it but never mind i have always enjoyed watching it .who else is looking forward to it as there is not many people i no only my friend tom and me
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 am

Me! It's a shame it's ending. I have only been watching since the season when Anthony won, and the last couple of years have been very entertaining.

The last celeb BB was the best one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 am

ok i liked that one it had lots of arguing loved it better than bb snore sorry i meant bb4 by god was that one dull they all got on,why would they do that for im a bit sad i like the fact that they have rows.The one where anthony won was the one with kinga and the bottle of wine yuk yuk now i feel sick it was anthonys face that made me laugh.Bless craig with his crush.but i liked max with all his jog ons love that saying.I have been watching from the middle of the first one. i did like this years celeb bb. five days to go whoo hoo
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 am

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/12892/big-brother-to-crown-an-ultimate-champion.html
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:57 am

well thats good an extra two weeks could be good i wounder who they will put in i did read nick or craig where going to go in.

well what did you think red i liked the way they picked this years housemates they seem like an ok bunch but i think that dave will get on my nerves but its early days as yet.im liking the new house and the tree of temptation is back as a chest of draws love it.i ran home from work to watch the show as i dident finish work untill ten and im working again tonight god dame it im hoping the show wont start untill ten havent seen the time yet.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 pm

It's hard to get into it in the beginning, it usually takes me a week or two. I think you have to get to know them first.
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:37 am

fair enough .im gutted tho i missed fridays and sat but did watch lastnights liked the mole bless him but why sunshine she got all upset i would have just laughed it off they dident think it was her or maybe iv missed something in the last two days do they not like her?
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:03 am

have you been watching red dont no but im not took to this one so far i have missed a few as been watching the world cup (poor old england they need to pull their socks up)did catch the eviction last night not sure why sunshine did not get kicked out i liked rachel she seemed like a nice girl but hay ho what the public want the public get.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 am

I have been, yes. I'm quite into it now that I know everyone's names and can tell them apart.

I'm glad Rachel went, all she did was bitch and cry. Although the arguments with her and John James were entertaining, if only because I liked seeing him shout at her.

I think Sunshine is annoying, but not so that she winds me up. You can laugh at the stupid things she says and does.
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 am

well im on hoilday this week so i shall make sure i watch it a bit more being the last one and all but its hard as dave hates the show.the ones i have watched it always seemed to be govan i think thats how you spell his name being the b***h moning about everyone.

going to have to see how annoying sunshine really is
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 pm

bb is getting good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last ever big brother   last ever big brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last ever big brother
Page 1 of 1