The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Come and post on the forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Come and post on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Come and post on the forum   Come and post on the forum Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi guys, I know many of you look in from time to time but when you do, drop us a line to say hello. Be good to discuss Dualer related topics with you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Longshot Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Come and post on the forum   Come and post on the forum Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Why don't you play Bounemouth Pier!

http://www.soulonthesea.co.uk

http://www.Soundsofthesuburbs.com

Back to top Go down
Ollie

PostSubject: Re: Come and post on the forum   Come and post on the forum Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:33 am

Looks good , bet they would be very popular . Do you know anyone who can book them ?
Back to top Go down
foxylady

PostSubject: Re: Come and post on the forum   Come and post on the forum Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Just a note to say I saw Tyber on 21.04.11 ( I took some friends with me who hadn't seen or heard of the Dualers). What a night that was. It was truly amazing. Tyber absolutely rocked the joint.

I must say I was unsure how the night would pan out (as I am so used to seeing Tyber and Si perform). Oh boy was I surprised. Tyber was absolutely amazing, he made the night his own, he so interacted with the crowd. Ty you've been holding out on us!!!!!!!!!!!.

It was a shame we couldn't make it to the after party, maybe next time it can be held at the same venue as the concert.

Ty you have truly won my heart.

Stay Blessed.

Would love to get feedback from others who were there.

PS thanks for giving a shout out to us the UB's supporter.
Back to top Go down
Ska'd4life

PostSubject: Re: Come and post on the forum   Come and post on the forum Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi foxylady from a fellow Loonie.

We were there. Tyber works so well with the band, he is a true performer. What a night it was, the atmosphere in the crowd was amazing.

There were quite a few of us Loonies there and Tyber always gives us a shout at the big gigs.

Pity you missed the aftershow party, we had a great time there as well.

Maybe next time. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and post on the forum   Come and post on the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come and post on the forum
Page 1 of 1