The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Flashforward

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Administrator
Red

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 am

Anyone been watching this on Channel 5, Monday nights?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
Chirasin

Chirasin

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 am

Yes, I have.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:50 am

It doesn't appear to be going anywhere these last couple of episodes. But at least Dominic Monaghan is in it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:28 am

yes im loving it . It has grabed me just like lost did. Not to sure about the blue hand thing but im sure it will unfoled into a great and enjoyable show. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 am

This week's was better. Now that Mark, Olivia and Lloyd have all met and realise the significance of their acquaintances, it has become more intriguing.

It's nowhere near as good as Lost though!!
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 am

i no it was good this week and cant wait for next week. the little boy is well sweet.

i do agree lost is better really looking forward to next year i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 am

Not sure how I'll cope when there's no more Lost to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm sure you'll find something to occupy yourself with, Tracy Smile
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:11 am

i no after five years of flash backs flashfowards everyone meeting at different points in there lives, timelines.i shall truly be lost without lost.we shall just have to watch it all over again , dont no about you but it will give me more time to watch sawyer all again.I cant wait to find out why locke made ben kill jacob but lockes body was in the coffin??????????????????????????????????????.Was it jack and the bomb that made dharma build the hatch in the first place which the that was the reason that there plane came craching onto the island????????????????????? scratch

As flashforward is made from the same people that may like lost and go on for a few years as yet.so we will have something good to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flashforward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashforward   Flashforward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashforward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: General & Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: