The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

logging off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
natasha23

natasha23

logging off Empty
PostSubject: logging off   logging off Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:50 am

hi all i was just wondering if anybody else has any trouble when logging out .Because when i go to log out it seems to take me back to the portal i sometimes have to press the log out about three to five times .its not a problem .Maybe its just my laptop. Question
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

logging off Empty
PostSubject: Re: logging off   logging off Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 pm

i don't log out Wink i have the forum as my 'favs' and I have marked the 'log in' 'forever', Wink as I get fed up of typing passwords in. Surprised

so, in answer to your question........'no'.... although I'm sure Caroline or Tracy would like to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

logging off Empty
PostSubject: Re: logging off   logging off Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Who's Caroline?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
natasha23

natasha23

logging off Empty
PostSubject: Re: logging off   logging off Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:14 pm

ok chirasin thank you may be i try to add this onto my favs then maybe it wont be so hard to log out Smile
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

logging off Empty
PostSubject: Re: logging off   logging off Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 am

you shouldn't neet to log out if you save as favs Wink hope you've now got it sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

logging off Empty
PostSubject: Re: logging off   logging off Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 am

hi chirasin it seems to be ok and sorted its self out thankyou for your advise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

logging off Empty
PostSubject: Re: logging off   logging off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

logging off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: General & Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: