The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Introducing Blue Aardvark

Go down 
+3
Red
Chirasin
BlueAardvark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueAardvark
Administrator
BlueAardvark

Introducing Blue Aardvark Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:09 am

Hi

I'm Blue Aardvark. I've been brought in to help out my friend Red with the moderation tasks on the new forum while she concentrates on other projects.

I have many years of experience of moderating music and general interest forums. So for the next few days I'm going to be familiarising myself with the forum and its workings.

I look to forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 am

Hi BlueAardvark,

Thank you for the introduction and nice to 'meet' you, I'm sure Tracy has told you all about me Wink

what other forums have you moderated?
Back to top Go down
BlueAardvark
Administrator
BlueAardvark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:19 am

Hi Chirasin

I've moderated community forums for unsigned bands amongst other things over the years.

I haven't been told about you. Is that you in your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 am

Cool, what were the names of the unsigned bands, I might have come across them, and even been on their forums.

I'm the assistant administrator of the previous forum, amongst other things Wink
just ask any of the 'old' fans Wink

Have you been a fan of The Dualers for long?

yes, that's me on the left Wink

Last edited by Chirasin on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:28 am

Welcome, Blue Aadvark. Nice to have you onboard!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
BlueAardvark
Administrator
BlueAardvark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 am

Chirasin wrote:
Cool, what were the names of the unsigned bands, I might have come across them, and even been on their forums.

I'm the assistant administrator of the previous forum, amongst other things Wink

Have you been a fan of The Dualers for long?

I've known the Dualers for a number of years. There are far too many bands to mention in this little box.
Back to top Go down
BlueAardvark
Administrator
BlueAardvark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 am

Red wrote:
Welcome, Blue Aadvark. Nice to have you onboard!! Smile

Hey! Good to be here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:41 am

BlueAardvark wrote:
I've known the Dualers for a number of years. There are far too many bands to mention in this little box.
maybe we have bumped into each other at their gigs then?

do you still moderate those forums?

Maybe you could answer my questions regarding the forum, BlueAardvark. confused confused Smile

Last edited by Chirasin on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:55 am

WELCOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cliver

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 am

Welcome to the fold, BlueAardvark!

There was a time when people were more 'open' about their identities on forums Wink

You can find more info on me at www.solarradio.com - happily supporting and helping to promote The Dualers with airplay since the days of Vintage Versions Vol 1 and KOTL first time round!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
BlueAardvark
Administrator
BlueAardvark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 am

Thank you Cliver : )
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 am

Hi, BlueAardvark.
It is coming up for 5 years that I have been a fan of The Dualers. Discovered them one day when they were busking in Romford. Smile
Back to top Go down
missmadness1

missmadness1

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Hello to you all, I came across them in Romford too, years ago. They just blew me away. So nice to have the forum to meet people who share my fantastic taste in music
Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi, again, BlueAardvark,

I notice you don't have contact via email, i thought this was mandatory for moderators/administrators.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueAardvark
Administrator
BlueAardvark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi

Its not mandatory. Its not a good idea to post a private email address due to spambots etc.

If you want to contact me use the PM function.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:11 pm

have you had alot of problems with 'spambots' then?

I never have Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Blue Aardvark   Introducing Blue Aardvark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Blue Aardvark
Page 1 of 1