The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

THANKS to ANTONY

Go down 
+7
nelly
Emzy
Antony
Ska'd4life
Red
cliver
Chirasin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chirasin

Chirasin

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:49 am

(i did post this on the old forum, but, it looks like that is now 'dead')

This is a BIG THANK YOU and WELL DONE! to Antony for all the hard work he put into the Indigo gig.

THANKS to ANTONY 12426643494103welldone%20

I know what it's like arranging gigs etc for the bois and this was one of the biggest and most important one of their career. There was so much to arrange, and organise, and Antony did it. It's not just a case of an email here and an email there, there is so much detail, plus, of course there were all the band members to organise with regards rehearsals etc.

There is so much work involved that I really don't think people really appreciate what goes on behind the scenes, so again THANK YOU and WELL DONE, Antony. They couldn't've done it without you.

xx
Back to top Go down
cliver

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:03 am

Top man, Antony - an arduous and challenging job very well done, sir!

(now I'm trying to work out how/why Chirasin has almost the same points total as me from half the number of posts!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
Red
Administrator
Red

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 am

Just had a look and it's 1 point per post, and 3 points per thread created.

Which concerns me as people may start spamming or creating new threads just to earn more points - I think maybe we should just stick to post counts.

And as for Antony - Can I have your autograph, please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
cliver

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Red wrote:
Just had a look and it's 1 point per post, and 3 points per thread created.

Which concerns me as people may start spamming or creating new threads just to earn more points - I think maybe we should just stick to post counts

Now I know how/why, I'm not bothered. Wink
Post count only would probably be best, but not particularly necessary IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm

This thread is for Antony, not post counts Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ska'd4life

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:37 am

Antony, A big thank you from me as well. We chat from time to time and I am aware of some of the issues and frustrations you have had to deal with.

You are a Like a Star @ heaven

Richard
Back to top Go down
Antony

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:15 am

Thanks everyone. Its great that all the hard work was worth it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Emzy

Emzy

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm

yes great job Antony! Very Happy you've done so much for these guys and its about time you get some sort of thanks for it all Smile keep up the awesome work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emz_louise
nelly

nelly

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 am

Yes thanks Antony for your hard work in getting the gig off the ground, it was an awesome night bounce

Liking the new forum btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 am

Yeah well dun antony,, it ws fab!! Didnt gt in till early morn ,, cnt wait till nxt time but ill b downstairs dancin this tym!!!!
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 am

Well done Antony for organising a great night. Counting down to December now!
Back to top Go down
cliver

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:40 am

Teresa wrote:
Yeah well dun antony,, it ws fab!! Didnt gt in till early morn ,, cnt wait till nxt time but ill b downstairs dancin this tym!!!!

Wndr wen Bill Shakespeare wll sgn up on ere Wink
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:07 am

Lol,,, did u not know he is,,, only with age has got lazy with writing!! Lol,,, will try not to text talk!!! I promise!!!!
Back to top Go down
cliver

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Thank you, Teresa - much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Special K

Special K

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:25 am

Hi there. I would also like to say A BIG THANK YOU to Antony for all what he done to arrange the Indigo O2 gig. A BIG WELL DONE From me.x Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:44 am

I hope everyone remembers to thank Tyber too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
SummerLove

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am

Defo to tyber,, especially as he came to the after show party!!!! Thanks tyber!! Xx
Back to top Go down
Antony

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Thank you Tyber, We could not have done it without you and Si and the brilliant Dualer Band. bounce
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Red wrote:
I hope everyone remembers to thank Tyber too.

yep, done it personally Wink
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:01 am

Of course a big thank you to Tyber aswell. Really appreciate the work that was put into organising a great night. Cool
Back to top Go down
champane

champane

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 pm

yeah i thanked Anthony and tyber as well that night just a shame si wernt there as well in all the celebrations you were missed si x
Back to top Go down
nelly

nelly

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 am

Yes thanks to Tyber, Si, the band, DJ Cello and to anyone else who put a lot of hard work into making the night a fantastic one Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANKS to ANTONY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS to ANTONY   THANKS to ANTONY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANKS to ANTONY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: The Dualers :: Dualers Chat-
Jump to: