The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Forum colour(s)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cliver

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 am

As if the world wasn't gloomy enough in many respects, now the Forum background colour has gone dark (though I wouldn't want to offer a name for the colour!)

Is it just me, or does anyone else have difficulty reading the words on the pretty pastel-coloured buttons?

(Never satisfied, am I?! - at least I could read the board in its previous colours, but black font on dark background is a non-starter for comfortable reading!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
t355y

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 am

I like it. I think it looks a lot more professional and i have no trouble reading it. Must say it was a bit of shock at first tho'. It's so different to the previous.

In saying that tho, i agree a little with cliver's comment. The larger buttons are ok but the smaller ones (at the bot of each thread) are difficult to read.

2 DAYS TO GO !!!!
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:09 am

yep, dark colours on dark background don't go :p

although i can read what t355y has written as it is lighter background Smile

the writing on the buttons is deffo difficult to read, think we should nickname the forum 'Smarties' Wink and they only have the answer hehe

EDIT: nice to see a few new pics as well as old ones not seen before Wink

and the store is a shock to the system, as the colours are still the same fttb Wink
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 pm

t355y wrote:
In saying that tho, i agree a little with cliver's comment. The larger buttons are ok but the smaller ones (at the bot of each thread) are difficult to read.

2 DAYS TO GO !!!!
I didn't get time lastnight to create new buttons, so had to go with the default ones. But new buttons will be coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
cliver

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:23 pm

I suppose that if people can't read what's been written, they will contribute even less, Chirasin Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
Chirasin

Chirasin

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 pm

yes indeed, if that is at all possible Wink Clive Sad
Back to top Go down
Mick

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:31 pm

The colours of the forum are very cheerful.

I am finding it very easy to read.
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 pm

you are most definitely right there, Mick, i think the forum and their colours are pretty damn good, I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum colour(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum colour(s)   Forum colour(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum colour(s)
Page 1 of 1