The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paulie

Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE?? Empty
PostSubject: Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE??   Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 am

Does anybody know if the Dualers are playing live any where between the a7th at the O2 and July at the O2???????

Are tehre any other venuse they Play???
Back to top Go down
cliver

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE??   Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 am

Welcome to the forum, paulie!!
If you visit the Dualers' website at www.thedualers.com, enter the site past the landing-page and click on the 'Live' tab, all of the Dualers' gigs will be revealed!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE??   Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 am

paulie wrote:
Does anybody know if the Dualers are playing live any where between the a7th at the O2 and July at the O2???????

Are tehre any other venuse they Play???

Hi Paulie

There are none booked at the moment, but as soon as they are they will be listed here and on the website.

But don't forget Sakvoovie will be back on as of March, so you can see them live once a month from then on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE??   Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can i get to see the DUALERS LIVE??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: The Dualers :: Dualers Chat-
Jump to: