The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Twitter!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shez

Shez

Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Twitter!   Twitter! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:23 pm

I had been dead agianst twitter for a long time but curiosity finally got the better of me. I really had no desire to join but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about at the same time. I suppose you either love it or hate it! I was wondering if anyone here has a twitter account and would like to read my senceless babbling then follow me on http://twitter.com/ShezC101 and I will attempt to bore you to death lol! or alternatively leave your comments and views about twitter her :p
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter!   Twitter! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi

I've also wondered about Twitter, after listening to Chris Moyles talk about it most mornings on the radio. Tyber and I had a brief discussion about accounts the other day, so, you never know...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
Shez

Shez

Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter!   Twitter! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 am

It seems like everyone is talking about it at the moment and I thought I had better keep up with the times lol! many websites also have twitter links to them so it might be a good idea to make one for The Dualers to post updates etc... every little helps! also seperate accounts would be excelent too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter!   Twitter! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 am

I must be stupid,,, coz im on it but i sooooo dnt get it!!! Lol,,, i like me facebook,,,, although v annoying when u chat n dont get a reply!!!! (TYBER!!!) lol lol,,,
Back to top Go down
Shez

Shez

Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter!   Twitter! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 am

I am starting to find it annoying already and no I still don't get it either lol! facebook is getting just as annoying lately... I have so many friends yet I still only hear from the same old few!
Back to top Go down
lucyslayer

lucyslayer

Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter!   Twitter! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I am also still trying to grasp the whole twitter thing! (And failing miserably!) Have managed to "tweet" a whole 32 times though...impressive! lol

Facebook for me is now a portal where my friends just argue, and moan about each other nowdays Sad So I just tend to stay quiet and play the very many addictive games they have on there! Keeping quiet most def seems the best option I think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter!   Twitter! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitter!
Page 1 of 1