The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shez

Shez

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi all! I thought I would start this thread for any new members that wish to make themselves known. I have been a member for two or three weeks now but I would like to say hello properly.

My name is Sheryl and I am currently studying a BTEC National Diploma in animal management. I have been a fan of the Dualers for a few years now and I first encountered them in Croydon when I used to live there. They had me fixated from the word go. I don't usually stop in the street for things like that but these guys cought my eye or should I say ears Razz and I stood and watched them for ages. Since then I have seen them a couple of times in Croydon and their live gig at the O2 (which was fantastic). They now have a fan for life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi Sheryl, nice to meet you!

I am Red (or Tracy - I don't mind being referred to as either, though most people connected with The Dualers just call me Red). I am a teacher by day but work quite closely with Tyber and Antony on various Dualers projects at all other times. Not to mention being spokesperson for The Dualers on here - not always an easy job Wink

I have known The Dualers for many years and it's been great to see them go from small, 2-man, acoustic gigs in tiny clubs, to a full professional band at the O2!

Ooo I feel like I'm in therapy or something, now.

Next! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
Chirasin

Chirasin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Welcome to the forum, Shez, hope you have many happy postings Smile

I work in administration for a number of companies. Wink I've supported the bois (as they are affectionately known by) and been involved with them and their music for approximately 7 years. I've travelled to just about every busk venue, and, like Tracy, have watched them from the start of their small club acts to the Indigo.

Can't get much better than the sound of The Dualers songs and their covers. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shez

Shez

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:27 am

Thanks for the reply guys! nice to meet you too Smile The Dualers are definately the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: Community Admin :: Community Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: