The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

holland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicoleenpeer

holland Empty
PostSubject: holland   holland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:27 am

hey i am nicole frome holland and i was wondering if the dualers ever going to come here to play music.
we always lissen to the music and in more and more pups de play the music.
sorry for my poor englisch
Back to top Go down
Ska'd4life

holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: holland   holland Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi Nicole, Welcome to The Dualers forum. It's nice to hear you and your friends are liking the music.

The Dualers have played in Germany but have not been anywhere is Europe lately. I am one of their long-time supporters and helpers and I know they are always looking for new places to play.

You may find this forum is a bit quiet as not a lot of people use it now. If you are on Facebook you could join friends with Dualers Ska or The Dualers. That way you can have links to everything they are doing.

If you want to see videos of them in concert then go to Youtube - Type Dualers Mote in the search box and you should find my videos recorded at Mote Park a couple of weeks ago. You can find more videos by typing Dualers Marlowe in the search box as well.

I hope you enjoy them and keep telling your friends. One day we may get them to come over to Holland.

Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down

holland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: The Dualers :: Dualers Chat-
Jump to: