The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

New Here and Help....

Go down 
+2
natasha23
Jolene
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolene

New Here and Help.... Empty
PostSubject: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello everyone! I've just signed up here and was hoping to get some help. My boyfriend and I are fans of The Dualers. We live in California, USA. In just a little over a week we'll be traveling to London for UB40's 30th anniversary of Signing Off. BUT we also want to see The Dualers at their street performance in Croydon on October 30th. Can anyone tell us where they set up? Is it near a train station? We'll be traveling from West London (Shepherd's Bush). Neither of us have ever been to the UK but we're so excited and can't wait to see The Dualers!!

Thanks!!

Jolene
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 am

hi jolene and welcome to the forum Very Happy i cant help you with as not from london myself but im sure someone on here can help you.Hope you both have a nice time when you come over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

PostSubject: Re: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:14 pm

the bois should be about a 10 minute walk from East Croydon Station Smile

when you come out of the station, turn right, keep walking cross over two roads, but keep walking straight.

When you come to a main walking section, turn right, you should see 'Primark' on the left, (there is also a bank on the corner), make sure you keep 'Primark' on your left, and Allders on your right, then just listen for the singing (as long as they are not on a break), they should be outside the Whitgift Centre.

Hope this is clear, if not, just ask anyone where Allders/Primark (main entrance to Whitgift Centre) is, and i'm sure they'd be pleased to help.

Welcome to the world of the Dualers btw Smile and hope you have a pleasant trip.
Back to top Go down
Ska'd4life

PostSubject: Re: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi Jolene from a fellow Loonie.

We usually go to see The Dualers busking in Croydon but may not be there on 30th as we are at The Troxy the night before and Shephards Bush on Saturday.

Hope to catch up with you sometime on your visit to the uk.

Richard (Only Me on the BB)
Back to top Go down
Jolene

PostSubject: Re: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi Natasha, thanks for the welcome!

Chirasin, thanks for the info.... very helpful!! I feel like we'll get there without getting lost now.

Hi Richard, my fellow Loonie! Mista Baggariddim and I will be at Troxy and Shepherd's Bush as well. I'm sure we'll be exhausted but decided we couldn't be traveling all that way, be so close and not go see The Dualers. So, we'll be seeing you soon!!

Thanks again everyone!

Jolene
Back to top Go down
foxylady

PostSubject: Re: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi Jolene
Hope both you both get to see the Dualers; Well done Chirasin on the directions. They are such a great group, really lovely guys, so friendly & easy to talk to. Can't wait for their concert in April 2011. I normally see them at Romfod & Ilford & always enjoy their performances and the interaction from the crowd, although the last time they appeared at Ilford the crowd weren't too 'hyped'. javascript:emoticonp('Sad')

I myself will be at the Signing off concert at the Troxy - shd be a good nite, missed out on the Shepherds Bush tics. Never been to the Troxy before so very much looking forward to the event.javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

Foxylady
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi Jolene

Just wanted to let you know that The Dualers are unable to play in Croydon on October 30th and will be in Bexleyheath instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here and Help....   New Here and Help.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here and Help....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: General & Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: