The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Hi everyone!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishi

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:49 am

Just stopping by for a quick catch up on how the fellas are doing! Very well by the looks of it! Very Happy

I thought i'd leave a quick message to say I hope you are all keeping well and out of trouble! (well, some of you anyway!) Wink

Lotsa love! Ciao for now! xx

Back to top Go down
Ska'd4life

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi Mishi,

Not seen you round for a while. Hope all is ok.

You missed a great concert Thurdays night! Fantastic atmosphere.

Richard x
Back to top Go down
Ollie

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi there Mishi..........
The lady that was the first to ever welcome me to the Dualer Forum and introduce me to so many really nice folk doing what I enjoyed ...supporting the boys . .
It all changes , but I will never forget your kindness Mishi .
Ollie xx
Back to top Go down
cliver

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 am

Keep checking those upmarket fashion and lifestyle mags, Ollie- Mishi is going to be a top line photographer one of these days!
Deserves to do well, and so modest with it. A keenly interested observer at two live interviews I did with the boys on Solar Radio 5 or 6 years ago!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
Mishi

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am

Richard, Ollie and Clive - lovely to hear from you!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ollie. I'm very pleased to have introduced you Smile

Clive, your Solar Radio shows were lots of fun! Definitely an experience i'd like to have again! And thank you too Clive, for your words and the faith!

How is everyone else keeping?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!!   Hi everyone!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: General & Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: