The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

happy easter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
natasha23

natasha23

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:24 am

hi people i hope you all enjoying the easter hols so far.What have you all been doing i no the weather is not up much so its hard to get out and about.Me and the kids been making chocolate easter nests i must say they are v nice.I do hope that the next two weeks are a little bit better away with the rain and in with the sunshine sunny Any one going away or been away Question be nice to hear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi

I have been out shopping today, and visited family yesterday. I have no plans for the rest of the Easter holidays, I shall just see what the weather is like and take each day at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
natasha23

natasha23

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:06 am

hay red its hard to make plans when weather is bad we have had rain for five days in a row now.Was going to take kids to the park today we have a great big park just down the road but looking up it looks like it going to rain again today.Hope you enjoyed your day out shopping i bet the shops were packed. Im trying to work out what to do with the kids for next two weeks.We are not going away any were so i guess its down to the indoor play areas.Do you have children
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 am

Happy Easter everyone!
So how many easter eggs have you eaten?! I am just about to crack open the first one!
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 am

hi dior lucky you i got no easter eggs boo hoo.But the kids got enough eggs to open up a small sweet shop lol.Hope you enjoyed yours Very Happy The suns out today so we gonna make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
dior

dior

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 am

Hi Natasha, I did enjoy my egg thank you. I had to buy it for myself, only way of getting one! I hope the kids shared some of their eggs with you!
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 am

yes dior the kids did share they no my love for anything chocolate,that i must say is my one downfall.I could eat chocolate all day but it wont do my diet any good.Nevermind i will just have to b good now untill summer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy easter   happy easter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy easter
Page 1 of 1