The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

The Dualers on Eastenders !!!

Go down 
+3
Ska'd4life
mytchettmuppet
t355y
7 posters
AuthorMessage
t355y

The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Empty
PostSubject: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 am

So come on - who else heard them?

Seems Patrick Truman is a fan too !!!
Back to top Go down
mytchettmuppet

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am

just heard them sad really i've got to own up to watching eastenders
Back to top Go down
t355y

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 am

Oh dear, forgot I'd be revealing that. Ah well, it was only on in the background. Yeah right !!

Last edited by t355y on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ska'd4life

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 pm

I just "happened" to catch it as well Embarassed

Richard
Back to top Go down
cliver

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Did I miss the announcement that this was going to happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
t355y

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:03 pm

cliver wrote:
Did I miss the announcement that this was going to happen?

Not unless you are on first name speaking terms with the producer of Eastenders.
Back to top Go down
cliver

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 pm

There was a time, t355y, when Dualers HQ had information on media events like this and published announcements so that we could watch even if we don't usually. It's not as though Eastenders is 'live' TV!!!
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 pm

The producers of Eastenders don't contact the artist every time they use their music on their show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
t355y

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Cliver, lets get real here. A 10 second snippet on Eastenders is hardly a 'media event' is it now.

But then if you are going to makesuch a fuss why don't you tune in to the omnibus edition this coming Sunday. There you have it - An announcement!!
Back to top Go down
cliver

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 am

In current parlance, "I was just sayin' ".

In Dualers terms over the past 7 or 8 years of my following them, 10 seconds on national tv is a media event Wink

My observation was a comment related to past events, and hardly 'such a fuss'!!
For the want of something better to do after watching the football, I tuned in to watch the relevant few minutes of the 10pm re-run, and was able to catch the vibrant strains of KOTL behind the dialogue.

It all helps, as they say Laughing
Back to top Go down
popadop

popadop

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:22 am

what song was it?

did i mention that james get airplay on deadenders every now and then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natasha23

natasha23

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:44 am

i have been dying to get on here to say woo hoo! my lap top is being fixed so havent been able to log on for what seems like ages. Me and dave was watching the show we both started to sing along fantastic!!!!loved the fact they had a spot on eastenders its a great show people whats wrong with it. Laughing EVEN BETTER NOW WITH GREAT SONGS BEING PLAYED IN THE BACK GROUND

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dualers on Eastenders !!!   The Dualers on Eastenders !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dualers on Eastenders !!!
Page 1 of 1