The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Change of name..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SummerLove

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Hey all,, ive decided to change my name from LUVE2SHOP to SummerLove,,, just incase anyone get confused!! Im now out shopped and cant wsit for the nice summer weather!![u] Cool
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:13 pm

lol, that's the third time, that i can remember that you've changed it hehe, ...
yep, roll on summertime Surprised)
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Lol,, if only changing real name was as easy?! Already thinking of a winter 1.. Lol.. How are you?? Did you go Croydon yesterday?? I didnt make it.. Although saw them in sutton last week which was good,, music always cheers you up.
Back to top Go down
cliver

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 am

Have never really 'seen' the point of made-up forum names. Your real name is nice enough to use as it is Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
SummerLove

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Nah,,, disagree.. Hate me name so would rather have a made up one. So your name is cliver?? Never heatd thst before,, Clive ive hearf of., Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cliver

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:49 pm

That's my 'radio' name- Clive plus last name initial.....sometimes I log in as clive r, sometimes the space gets left out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.solarradio.com
Chirasin

Chirasin

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:17 pm

I did indeed go to Croydon Smile put a vid on youtube too Wink it does indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Ollie

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:15 pm

SummerLove wrote:
Hey all,, ive decided to change my name from LUVE2SHOP to SummerLove,,, just incase anyone get confused!! Im now out shopped and cant wsit for the nice summer weather!![u] Cool

Very Happy Ahhhhhh Thats a really nice name , wonder what the winter one will be ? Laughing x
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Winter me not like..!!! Lol,, or roll on summerlove.., hehehe
Back to top Go down
Ollie

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Once there was a time when on ....................
a ` Sunday night `you had Zero ` chances of joining in on the forum because it was so busy and an absolute pleasure to participate in ....... Today its ` Tits up !
Any one fancy geting it going again ?................?
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Have u rote on the rong link?? As im kinda confused?? Lol lol
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:45 am

Ollie wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Once there was a time when on ....................
a ` Sunday night `you had Zero ` chances of joining in on the forum because it was so busy and an absolute pleasure to participate in ....... Today its ` Tits up !
Any one fancy geting it going again ?................?
Stop talking about the forum going 'tits up' and maybe people will join in.

Start a thread or a conversation that people will want to reply to... that will help, more than criticising .

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
SummerLove

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:48 am

Im not understandin y this was rote?? 1 min its bout my name change .. Then..??? But lookin at the tym mayb ollie had 1 to many an is now a little embarresed??? Dont worry ollie we all make mistakes sumtims..!!! Hehehe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change of name.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of name..   Change of name.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of name..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: General & Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: