The Dualers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPortalLog in

Last nights gig.

Go down 
+3
popadop
Chirasin
19simon66
7 posters
AuthorMessage
19simon66

19simon66

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 am

Just wanted to say thanks to the Guys and the band, for an excellent nights entertainment!! New Album sounds great as well, lots of new lyrics to learn! Many thanks again and I'd like to wish everyone a very merry festive season!
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:10 am

Hear Hear Smile
Thanks for the post 19simon66

And Congratulations are in order for Karen and Dave The Ring Fits(he proposed to her on stage)

Last edited by Chirasin on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
popadop

popadop

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:27 pm

hello

well that was my first dualers gig (and hopefully not the last)

before i go on, does anyone know what the setlist was for the first half?

watch this space for my review (im still writing it...and you may not like part of it)

i will edit this post when its ready (probably sunday...im very busy you know..lol)

thanks jeff for the ticket.
Back to top Go down
popadop

popadop

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:59 am

ok here we go.

the dualers enter the stage, nice music, nice dancing from si & im starting to enjoy the show.
then it started ....oh dear.

(i did ask for a track list, but not even the admin posted it up, forgive me if the songs are wrong

1 cool under fire (5)
2 shame and scandal (in the family) (6)
3 travelling (1)
4 don't stay out late (22 )
5 wonderful wonder girl (my fave (1)
6 they'll never know (0)
7 soul (0)
8 the one you've been looking for (2)
9 what a resault (2)....nice bit of cockney accent in this song & the isaralites mixed in...bonus.
10 enjoy yourself (6)

then the boys have a break after 40 min of singing never seen that before at my many gigs

ok the boys are back and start us of with
1 monkey man (14)
2 urban spirit (0) 1 really like this song.
3 aint that a shame (7)
4 so sad..and a proposal awww bless, congrates to karen & dave)
5 if you fall (2)
6 fix you (0)
7 take a trip (10)
8 pack up your troubles (4) the boys fit fit sister joins them on stage...did i say she was fit.
9 treasure (0)
10 ska ska ska (0)
11 don't go (9)
end of set compare comes on.
12 message to you rudy (1)
13 kiss on the lips (10) (the jingle bell mix....nice bit of ad libbing as well)
the video for this song was sent to me about a year ago, i went and saw spandau a few weeks back, thats where i saw the poster for the dualers & thus, here i am.

i really enjoyed the show with my daughters, and i would go again & again.

here's my one bit of critism Twisted Evil

tyber...whats with all the "yeah baby" or just "baby" brackets indicate how many times you said it.

si ....you mentioned that your dad was worse than simon cowel, i think dad needs to tell yer bruv to calm down on his 91 "yeah babys" Crying or Very sad

apoligies for my spelling & if you feel i need a slap my number is on here somewhere...please get yer sister to administrate that slap I love you

oh yeah, sister.....think back.....i'm the one who asked for the set list , can i have part one of the set list now Cool

nice concert guys...i'm listening to it right now....again pirat

Last edited by popadop on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mick

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:57 pm

I have come to expect not alot of help from the admin, which is a real shame. I visit many other forums where the admin are most helpful and informative.

Thank you for your version of events of the evening, there is a youtube clip teethkisser has put up which shows the audience, it would be nice to know how many forum members are visible.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:04 pm

popadop wrote:
i did ask for a track list, but not even the admin posted it up, forgive me if the songs are wrong
That's because I don't have the set list...

I think Ska'd4Life collects set lists from various gigs, maybe he or another member will have one to share, if you ask them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
popadop

popadop

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Red wrote:

I think Ska'd4Life collects set lists from various gigs, maybe he or another member will have one to share, if you ask them.

cheers red.

if anyone has part one of the set list, i'd really like a copy.. i too like to collect the set list's of the gigs i've been to.

andy
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 pm

thanks for the review, andy (popadop) it's always good to hear how other people 'enjoyed' their evening of the bois Smile

oh, btw the first song was 'Cool under Fire' Wink
Back to top Go down
popadop

popadop

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm

thanks for the info chirasin,

to be honest, i was expecting to get a bit of a telling off, lol, perhaps i'll get a slap at the next gig.

andy
Back to top Go down
Chirasin

Chirasin

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 pm

lol, we are all enttiled to our own opinions, popadop Wink

i didn't notice all the 'yeah baby's' although I probably will now Shocked Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 am

I didnt notice the "yeah babys" but i do find Tybers Dodgie American(if thats wot it is) accent quite irtitating!!! Lol,, luv ya really Tyber... But still gig GREAT.... Yes the break inbetween was v long but they made up for it once out!!! Would luv to c dad up skankin next tym n mum,,, make it a real family affair...xxxx
Back to top Go down
Shez

Shez

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:21 pm

To be honest I was a little bit dissapointed with the gig! not for the fact that Tyber said 'Yeah baby' 91 times but because it started late and by the time they did start, it was like sitting in a waiting room (no atmosphere), then they stuck that break in the middle and finished so late that I was getting dragged out while they were on their last song because my mum was worried that we wouldn't get home that night lol! I didn't have a problem with their performance, I thought they were fab as usual. I think they would benefit from a support act to get the crowd going a bit more, I noticed that one woman actually slept through the whole thing. Oh and because there is a bar, people decide to inconveniently squeeze past you every 5 minutes. I don't think I will be paying the extra to go and see them in the summer!
Back to top Go down
SummerLove

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 am

Shez,, dont let that put u off,,, last 1 me n my sister sat upstairs!! Although urnot suppose to dance..(we did).. There was no pusshin n shuvin,,, and most of the annoyin pisdheads that cant handle thete drink r not there!!! So next tym go get seated tickets,..!! xx... I know thays wot ill b doin..
Back to top Go down
Shez

Shez

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:43 am

That was seated tics LUV2SHOP!!! we danced a bit but I found quite a lot of people were really boring, they didn't even sway their arms when the boys did etc. It was a little better when we went in the summer though. Just think if people love the Dualers and their music, they should show it.
Back to top Go down
Red
Administrator
Red

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 am

Shez wrote:
Just think if people love the Dualers and their music, they should show it.
Hehe a bit like "If you're happy and you know it"? I can't believe someone slept through it!

Maybe people were cold - they might limber up for the summer Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/red.dualers
Sponsored content

Last nights gig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last nights gig.   Last nights gig. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last nights gig.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dualers :: The Dualers :: Live Shows-
Jump to: